IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: Seats Available are 11,884 for PO, Clerk & Officer Scale vacancies @ibps.in from 08th June 2021 onwards.
RRB X Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Asst. Recruitment 2021
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021
The Last Date is till 28th June 2021, & The last date of paying the application fee is 28th June 2021.
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 175/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 175/-
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
|IBPS RRB 2021 Events||Dates|
|Notification Released||07th June 2021|
|IBPS RRB Apply Online starts||08th June 2021 (Started)|
|Last date for IBPS RRB Apply Online||28th June 2021|
|Last Date To Pay The Application Fees||28th June 2021|
|Pre Exam Date||August 2021|
|Pre Exam Admit Card||July/ August 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||September/ October 2021|
|Mains Admit Card||September 2021|
Vacancy | Eligibility Details | Age Limit as on 01/06/2021
Total Vacancy: 10798 Post (Tentative)
|Post Name||Age Limit||Total Post||Eligibility||Bank Wise Details|
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Officer Scale I
Officer Scale II Agriculture Officer
Officer Scale II Marketing Officer
Officer Scale II Treasury Manager
Officer Scale II Law Officer
Officer Scale II Chartered Accountant
Officer Scale II Information Technology Officer
Officer Scale II (Gen. Banking Officer)
Officer Scale III (Senior Manager)
IBPS RRB Apply Online Link
Apply Online (Office Asst.)
Apply Online (Officer Scale I)
Apply Online (Officer Scale II, III)
How To Apply Online For IBPS RRB 2021?
The candidates are eligible for Officer Scale I, II, & III and Office Assistant posts can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the IBPS RRB 2021. Once submitted, the form cannot be edited, therefore fill it carefully.
Part I: REGISTRATION
- Visit the official website @ibps.in or click on the direct link given below.
- Click on the advertisement “Recruitment of RRB Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II & III, and Officer Assistants”.
- On the new page, the candidate needs to select “Click here for New Registration”.
- Candidates need to provide personal details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- On successful submission of the registration form, a Registration ID and Password will be sent on the registered mobile number and e-mail.
Part II: LOG IN
- Candidates need to log in with the issued Registration number and Password to complete the application process.
- The next step is to upload the Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- On the next page, candidates need to fill in their educational details.
- Candidates can choose the exam center at their convenience.
- Preview the application form once and verify all the details entered and click on the submit button.
- After filling in every detail and submitting the form the candidates will be redirected to the application fees payment gateway.
- Candidates can pay the application fees via online mode or offline mode.
- After the successful payment take the print of the submitted form for future reference.
Documents Required For IBPS RRB Apply Online
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10-20 KBS|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50-100 KBS|
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
Hand Written Declaration Text
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
How To Retrieve Password For IBPS RRB?
- Visit the official website of IBPS or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Log in with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS Apply Online?
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: FAQs
Q.Who can apply for the IBPS RRB 2021 exam?
Ans. Any Graduate or Post Graduate can apply for the IBPS RRB 2021.
Q. How can I apply for IBPS RRB 2021?
Ans. The candidates can apply either from the official website @ibps.in or from the direct link provided in the article.
Q. What if the payment gets stuck or money deducted but the payment failed for IBPS RRB Apply Online?
Ans. Any amount deducted or gets stuck during the application process will be credit back to the source account in 7-10 working days.
Q. For which posts IBPS conducts the RRB exam?
Ans. Every year IBPS conducts an online exam for RRB Officer Scale-I (PO), Officer Scale-II & III, and Office Assistants (Clerk) posts.
Q. What is the mode of paying the fee for the IBPS RRB application form?
Ans. The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Q.Why IBPS RRB application form page is loading slow?
Ans. If IBPS RRB application form page is taking time in loading, check the internet connection. Try after a gap of 15 minutes as there are many applicants working at the same time on the registration portal.
Q.How can I know that my IBPS RRB application form is submitted?
Ans. After successful submission of IBPS RRB application form, candidates get a provisional registration number and password.
Q.Can I edit the registration data in IBPS RRB application form?
Ans. No, candidates cannot edit the registration data entered in the IBPS RRB application form after it is complete.
Q.What if the IBPS RRB fee payment is not complete?
Ans. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the fee.
Q.Can I take the printout of the IBPS RRB application form and e-receipt?
Ans. Yes, candidates can take the printout of IBPS RRB application and e-receipt within a specified time period.
Q.What if I did not receive the IBPS RRB registration confirmation?
Ans. Candidates must check the spam folder or blocked messages. These are auto-generated emails that candidates receive in their mailbox. Do not send mail for such auto-generated messages.
Q. I want to change the data entered in IBPS RRB application form?
Ans. Candidates can edit the data in the IBPS RRB application form within the prescribed application deadline.
Q. Can I put the signature in capital letters in IBPS RRB application form?
Ans.No, candidates cannot put their signature in capital letters in the IBPS RRB application form.
Q. After filling up the complete application form, I got blank screen / internet got disconnected / my PC closed/ hanged / shutdown. How can I know that my IBPS RRB application is saved/registered?
Ans. Candidates should try to login into the portal. If you can access the portal then you have successfully registered, else you have to do it again.
Q. What details should I give while raising any issue regarding IBPS RRB application 2021?
Ans. For raising any issue regarding IBPS RRB application form, candidates must provide their full name, date of birth, mobile number, and registration number.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for IBPS RRB?
Ans. According to IBPS RRB eligibility criteria, any graduate candidate can fill IBPS RRB application form.