UPSC NDA 1 2022 Exams will held on 10th April (Sunday): NDA Exam Centre and Admit Card Rules that are to be followed by candidates while appearing in UPSC NDA 1 2022 Exam which is to be held on 10th April 2022.
Recruitment in Indian Armed Forces, i.e., Air Force and Army, Navy for eligible male & female candidates by UPSC NDA & NA I 2022. The offline written exam will be conducted across different exam centres in India for 400 vacancies .
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Exam Updates
|Details of Exam Pattern & Syllabus of UPSC NDA & NA 2022 Exam|
|Details of Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA 2022 Exam|
|Details of UPSC NDA 2022 Physical Standards|
|Details of UPSC NDA Pay Scale, Allowance, Promotion in Indian Army, Navy & Air Force|
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Exam Centre List
Examination Centres :
ANANTPUR (ANDHRA PRADESH)
|GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR|
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Exam Guidelines
UPSC important guidelines and rules for the candidates to appear for NDA (1) 2022 Exam on 10th April 2022.
1. Wearing of mask:
Wearing of mask is complusory, only it will be allowed to remove at the time of verification. Candidate without mask will not be allowed to enter the venue
2. Use of Hand Sanitizer
Candidate may carry own hand sanitizer (smaller in size) in transparent bottle.
3. Follow Social Distancing
Candidates must follow COVID-19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ at Examination Halls/Rooms and in the premises of the Venue.
Get UPSC NDA 1 2022 Exam Free Study Material
4. Carry Print Out of Admit Card, Photo ID Proof (Original), 2 Identical Photographs
Bring e-Admit card (in print out form), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to enter Examination Hall.
Direct Link to Download UPSC NDA Admit Card
Photo should be clear, it would be better if the same photo will be carried as uploaded online.
In case of any discrepancy is in the e-Admit Card, the same can be communicated to the Commission immediately at e-mail ID [email protected].
Whatever the data have been feeded online, that must be preserved like Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all correspondence with UPSC.
E-Admit Card must be kept till the declaration of the final result as it is required at the time before Service Selection Board is necessary.
5. Carry Black Ball Point Pen
Only Black and Blue Ball Point Pen is allowed
|S. No.||UPSC NDA 1 2022 Exam Mock Tests|
|1||Practice UPSC NDA & NA Mathematics Mock Test with Answers (300 Marks)|
|2||Practice UPSC NDA General Ability Test Part A – English Mock Test|
|3||Practice UPSC NDA General Ability Test Part-B GK & Current Affairs Mock Test|
6. Reach Exam Centre Before Time
|Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination|
|Forenoon Session||9:50 AM|
|Afternoon Session||01:50 PM|
7. Items Not Allowed inside the Exam Centres
No Electronic device is allowed. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examinations. Valuable/ costly items and bags are also not allowed inside the Examination Venue.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) 2022 Written Exam Pattern & Rules
|Mathematics (120 Questions)||01||2 Hours & 30 Minutes||300|
|General Ability Test (150 Questions)|
English + General Knowledge
|02||2 Hours & 30 Minutes||600|
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions
- The question papers (test booklets) of mathematics and Part “B” of General Ability Test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- Candidates should note that there will be Negative Marking of One third marks for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates should note that any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission has discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers.
Related Story: UPSC NDA 1 2022 Exam SC/ST/OBC Reservation Update
Note: In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) 2022 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card, may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – [email protected]
Q1. What is the UPSC NDA 1 2022 Exam Date?
10 April, 2022
Q2. Which is Official Link to Download UPSC NDA 1 2022 Admit Card?
Q3. How many Vacancies have been announced under UPSC NDA 1 2022 Recruitment?
400 vacancies of which 19 are for female